Last Young Renegade Heartache
Once upon a time, 2 high schoolers and best friends named Nora and Luna met 4 rowdy boys in a band: Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian. From the start, Alex and Luna hit it off becoming the power couple of the friend group. Eventually, though, Nora and Jack join the ranks, and the rest was history.
That is, until the boys started to hit it big in the music scene. Jack ended things with Nora, leaving her heartbroken and confused, having to pick up the pieces on her own while her friends left to tour the country.
Fast forward 12 years, where the 6 friends have remained tight knit and are reunited once again. With an impending wedding, Jack and Nora are forced to make amends, but not without serious tension. Can the two even be mended, or will they forever cause each other pain? Can they at least keep it together for their friends?
*Note: This is technically a sequel to X-Kid but I wrote that 4 years ago and this story will have throwbacks so you don't have to read it if you haven't! P.S. I'm sorry I suck at summaries but hopefully this rewrite is better (and finished!)
30. Lead singer of All Time Low. Luna's Fiance.
29. Guitarist for All Time Low. Nora's ex boyfriend.
30. Sound tech for All Time Low. Alex's fiancee and Nora's best friend. (Portrayed by Margot Robbie)
29. Reporter for the Baltimore Sun. Jack's ex, Will's gf, and Luna's best friend. (Portrayed by Hilary Duff)
28. Bartender/Waitress. Jack's new flame. (Portrayed by Cristin Milioti)
30. Drummer for All Time Low. Dad to all and a voice of reason.
31. Doctor. Nora's boyfriend. (Portrayed by Sam Claflin)
30. Bassist for All Time low. Shy and reserved, but a friend to all.